On this website, EQUUA AREA® assumes a permanent commitment to the privacy of subscriber, contact, and customer data and guarantees the best practices in the use of personal data.
If you are under 14 years of age, you should not leave your data on this website, unless authorized by your parents.
EQUUS AREA®, is in compliance with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
- We oppose the sending of unsolicited emails (spam), putting all efforts in order to prevent the misuse of email, for this reason, we never send emails of a commercial nature without having been requested or previously authorized.
- We defend maximum transparency with our users: always and at all times, you will have access to the data of the person responsible for this website and the management of your information, you will always know the purpose for which your data will be used, I will always require your consent with that purpose and you can always revoke your prior consent.
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: At all times we require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with total transparency.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose.
- Principle of minimization: We will only request the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security is guaranteed and their confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Identity of the Responsible: Laia Pagès García, hereinafter (EQUUS AREA ®).
- NIF: 53312716G
- Address: C / Teodoro Bosch 5, Bajos 1, 08859, Begues, Barcelona, Spain.
- Phone: (+34) 630 11 36 18
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the products, services, or functionalities that you want to enjoy, we will need to process some data or others, which in general, will be the following:
- Your identification data (name, surname, language, and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.).
- Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation, and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter).
- Data about your tastes and preferences: remember above all that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Keep in mind that if you choose not to provide us with this information, it is very possible that you will not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you will not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the purposes listed below:
- To manage your registration as a web user. In case you decide to register as a user, we will need to process your data to identify yourself as a user of it and give you access to the different functionalities, products, and services that we offer. You have the possibility to use the access or login through a social network, in that case, your login credentials, as well as your name, email/phone number, will be imported from your social network account. By using this login option, these third parties may send us certain additional information from your public profile. We recommend that you review your privacy settings and the privacy policies of the social network to find out how these third parties treat your data.
- For the development, fulfillment, and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us on the web. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly to contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or services provided. Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used. Manage requests for information about the availability of our products. For billing purposes and to make the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the web available to you. Guarantee the use of other available functionalities or services, such as shopping, discount management.
- To attend to the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
- For marketing purposes, this purpose includes the processing of your data for subscription to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS). Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost, by sending an email to email@example.com; otherwise, we can carry out promotional actions.
- Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services. If you access our website, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, in order to understand the way in which users interact with our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.
The legal basis that legitimizes us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them:
- Purpose: Manage your registration as a web user: the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the web. In order for you to register as a user on the web, we need to process your personal data, since otherwise, we will not be able to manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
- Purpose: Development, fulfillment, and execution of the contract of sale or services: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us with you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us, such as the storage of payment data (card) for future purchases. In this case, the basis on which we process your data is your own consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase.
- Customer service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or queries that you may make to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for you insofar as it allows us to be able to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service acquired through the web, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sale contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- Marketing: The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means.
- Analysis of usability and quality. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the web and the level of user satisfaction since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user and client experience and offer a service of higher quality.
The term of conservation of your data will be different depending on the purposes for which we treat them, as indicated below:
- Manage your registration as a user of the website: we will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, fulfillment, and execution of the contract of sale or services: we will process your data for the necessary time in order to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have contracted, including complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service. On some occasions, we will only process the data until the moment you decide, such as the payment data (card) that you have requested for possible future purchases.
- Customer service: we will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
- Marketing: we will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the “Newsletter”. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of 6 months from the end of the action.
- Quality analysis: We will process your data during the time in which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey. Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it diligently stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities related or derived from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times. As soon as possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to delete personal data.
These rights are essential in Data Protection because they allow you to decide on your own information. As a user, you can direct your communications and exercise your rights by following the formalities imposed by the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) 3/2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at www.equusarea.com personal data that concerns you is processed, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- To know if I am treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used, or machine-readable format. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that it has not been dealt with correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have given your consent, at any time.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting: at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
- Financial entities
- Technology Service Providers
- Providers and collaborators of logistics, transport, and delivery services.
- Providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
Due to the efficiency of the service, some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area, which do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always keep the security of your data and likewise, the guarantees indicated below will be implemented:
-Messaging services and newsletters: The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by HubSpot. When using the services of these platforms for conducting email marketing campaigns, managing subscriptions, and sending newsletters, you should know that their servers are hosted outside the EU, in the US, and also in Ireland (EU).
-Analysis service: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help marinabrocca.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of equusarea.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
-Stripe, Inc. We use Stripe to manage payments on the web. Stripe offers services that allow platforms and merchants to safely operate businesses and make payment transactions online. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR (consent) and art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR (processing for the fulfillment of a contract) Stripe complies with applicable laws to provide an adequate level of data protection for the transfer of your Personal Data to the US Stripe Inc. is certified under the EU-US Privacy Protection Framework. USA and Switzerland-USA For more information, see Stripe’s Privacy Shield Policy
-Redsys Bizum: is another payment method that users of this website can use to pay for their purchases and carry out secure online payment transactions. For more information, consult their Privacy Policies: Redsys: 20180223_privacy-policies.pdf(redsys.es), and Bizum (ES)Privacy-Policies-app-Bizum.pdf
– Apple Pay: is a payment service that allows you to make payments in stores, web pages, and apps with the latest versions of Apple devices. On our website, you can use this payment method. Link: Apple Pay security and privacy overview
-PayPal: In the case of the purchase of info products, if you decide to pay through PayPal, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. The precondition for using PayPal is that you have an account with them. The legal basis for the transmission of the data is art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the GDPR (consent) and art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR (processing for the fulfillment of a contract). The operator of the PayPal payment service is PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard RoyalL-2449 Luxembourg. By using the PayPal payment option, you consent to the transmission of your personal data, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address, to PayPal. The data that PayPal collects is deduced from the corresponding PayPal data protection declaration.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, I use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
-Hosting: It is located in Webempresa: https://www.webempresa.com/aviso-legal.html. You should know that my hosting is 100% Spanish and 100% secure. It uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols (secure connection layer) It is the standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and your browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.). This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone who tries to spy/steal that information. One of the most common uses of SSL is the protection of a customer’s data during an online transaction thanks to data encryption.
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you provide us. If you provide us with the personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process their personal data.
EQUUS AREA® reserves the right to modify this Policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In these cases, the person in charge of the web will announce the changes introduced on this web page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.